1 Page Editing
Names of pages have to LookLikeThis. It's called a WikiName. If you write a word that LookLikeThis, it will be automatically turned into a link. More details about this you find on HelpForBeginners.
The following pages describe the elements (wiki markup) you can use to get special formatting effects:
- HelpOnFormatting - general text formatting rules
- HelpOnLinking - external hyperlinks and inline images
- HelpOnHeadlines - section headings
- HelpOnRules - horizontal rules
- HelpOnLists - lists and indented sections
- HelpOnTables - tables
- HelpOnSmileys - how to insert a
- HelpOnMacros - system macros
- HelpOnProcessingInstructions - how to influence page formatting
- HelpOnXmlPages - how to store pages with XML content and process them via XSLT
- /SubPages - how to group together related information
To experiment with wiki markup, go to the WikiSandBox and then click on "EditText" at the bottom of the page. Use your browser's "open a new window with this link" feature on the word "WikiSandBox", so you can keep the help pages open side-by-side to the editing window.